On 9 December the Academy launched the 2019/20 Heartland Motors Lone Star program at Heartland Holden Penrith’s new MG showroom.
All ten of this season’s scholarship holders were in attendance as well as Heartland Holden Penrith General Manager Scott Atkins and Heartland Motors Marketing and Customer Relations Manager Dianne Bowden.
The event gave athletes the opportunity to introduce themselves and thank Heartland Motors for their ongoing support.
The Heartland Motors Lone Star program provides benefits for athletes involved in sports not catered for in our primary programs. The program aims to provide educational and personal development opportunities for young talented athletes within the western Sydney region, with the ultimate goal of preparing them for progression to higher levels of their sport.
This year’s program includes the following athletes:
- Callagan Wilson – BMX Racing and Cross Country & Enduro Mountain Bike Racing
- Cameron Bailey – Woodchopping
- Chloe Pelle – Baton Twirling
- Danielle Fleming – BMX Racing
- Harrison Knight – Karate
- James Hill – Karate
- James Paterson – BMX Racing
- Molly Mamo – Trampoline Gymnastics
- Nicola Fleming – BMX Racing
- Rachel Bardney – Athletics
Thank you Heartland Motors for your continued support of the program and these talented young athletes.