- Coach Spotlight: We sat down with Digital Realty Netball Strength and Conditioning Coach Catherine Phillips to chat all things Netball and her involvement with the Academy.
- Expression of interest for 2022/23 Program Staff opened and will close on the 12th August.
- Alumni Paige Hadley starts her Commonwealth Games campaign against Barbados.
- Squad member Kasy Saliba competed at the UCI BMX World Championships in Nantes, France. Placing 10th in the 14 Boys Cruiser event, only missing the finals by a single place and 34th in the 14 Boys 20″.
- Nominations for the 2022/23 Program opened and will close on the 17th August.
- Alumni competed at the ICF Canoe Slalom World Championships in Augsburg, Germany. Jess Fox and Noemie Fox placed 5th in the Women’s Team Canoe category and 13th in the Women’s Kayak category, and Kaylen Bassett placed 8th in the Men’s Team Canoe category. Jess and Noemie have also qualified for the WK1 semi-final.
- Alumni Brenna Tarrant was presented with her guernsey ahead of the inaugural Sydney Swans AFLW season.